A PSENSE BASIC certification covers the minimum level of ‘work-ready’ skills that anyone who is looking for a job should already possess. It seeks to add credence to your academic certification. These are essential pre-career skills that will prepare you for a bright career and enhance your ability to attract the right job.
Don’t just edit your CV, edit your skills…
Competencies Developed by PSENSE BASIC
- Spells correctly; writes legibly; expresses ideas clearly and concisely; ﬁlls out forms properly.
- Good cognitive ability.
- Knowledge of work place ethics and acceptable behaviors.
- Ability to use MS word, PowerPoint, excel and other office applications.
- Can identify source of a problem; demonstrates good common sense; creativity and innovation.
- Ability to comprehend written materials and take appropriate action.